2020-2021 ENROLLMENT INFORMATION
ALL RETURNING STUDENTS SHOULD ENROLL ONLINE.
· EVERY student MUST enroll each year, even if you have gone to school here for several years.
Information needs to be updated every year, and there are forms that must be completed every year.
· To complete enrollment, log into Skyward using your PARENT LOGIN.
Do NOT log in as the student, as you will NOT be able to complete enrollment from the Skyward Student.
· Tonganoxie USD 464 WILL be offering a Distance Learning option this year.
You MUST still complete online enrollment, even if you will be participating in Distance Learning.
Distance Learning information will be available soon.
IN PERSON ENROLLMENT WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE FOR
STUDENTS WHO ARE BRAND NEW TO THE DISTRICT AND
WILL BE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY ON AUGUST 10-11.
·Appointments can be made by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
***IF YOU ARE A RETURNING STUDENT AND CAN’T ENROLL ONLINE OR
***IF YOU ARE A BRAND NEW STUDENT AND CAN’T ENROLL ONLINE
Additional forms and other information needed for enrollment.
- Enrollment form 2020-21
- High School Course Catalog 2020-21
- Elementary Supply List 2020-21
- Middle School Supply List 2020-21
- High School Supply List 2020-21
- Bullying Policy - signature document - 2020-21
- School year calendar 2020-21
- State immunization requirements 2020-21 (English version) (Spanish version)
- Boundary Exception/Contract for Out of District Students 2020-21
- FERPA Law
- Annual Notice of Authorized Student Data Disclosure
- Online Free and Reduced Lunch Application
- Printable Free and Reduced Lunch Application
- Student-Athlete Packet - 2020-21 academic year. For 7-12 grade students who will be participating in interscholastic athletics. Contains the Pre-Participation Physical (PPE), Eligibility Checklist, District Substance Abuse Policy, and KSHSAA Concussion and Head Injury Sign-Off Sheet. The packet must be filled out completely and turned in before the student can attend practice