Documents & Forms
Click here to make online payments!
The district is excited to be able to offer the option to pay online for enrollment, student nutrition, transportation, and other fees, all in one transaction!. We now use E-Funds, which links directly to Skyward in real time, so balances will always be current. Feel free to use the Online User Guide to make setting up your account as easy as possible. Of course, we take cash or checks as well.
Forms for Any Student:
- Skyward Family Access User's Guide - this brochure explains the various sections of Skyward Family Access, the information available in each section, and how it may be accessed.
- Skylert - Notifications through Skyward that are sent to your email or phone. (Setup through Family Access)
- Skylert SMS Opt-In Instructions - To receive Skylert text messages you must opt-in your phone number.
- RSchoolToday High School Sports - This website is under the supervision of the Kaw Valley League and includes all High School athletics schedules. Since it is operated by the league, it is the most accurate athletics calendar.
- State Immunization Requirements, 2016-2017
- Transportation Request and Bus Rules Agreement - one form per family. A new form must be filled out each year, even if the family's address has not changed. In-district students who live 2.5 miles or more from their school can receive free bus transportation. Bus riders can save $5 by turning in their bus pass and ring at the end of the year - there will be a $5 charge for any pass not turned in, so don't forget to return it!
- Pay to Ride Enrollment is now available. In-district students who live less than 2 1/2 miles from their school may apply for bus transportation on a first come, first served basis. If approved and space is available, the fee is $170 per student per semester. Students who qualify for Free/Reduced meals are not guaranteed bus transportation; space must be available on the appropriate route, so please sign up as soon as possible starting Aug 11.
- 2017-18 School Year Calendars - approved at the March 2016 Board of Education meeting, this calendar covers the next two academic years.
- Facilities Request Form and Guidelines - These facilities forms and guidelines were approved at the September 2011 Board of Education meeting.
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) - this document delineates the rights that parents have to their students' educational records.
- Annual Notice of Authorized Student Data Disclosures - describes the limitations for student data to be disclosed to non-family entities.
- District Open Records Request - Use this form to request any district information subject to the Kansas Open Meetings Law. For additional information, read the brochure.
- Anti-Bullying Implementatin Plan
- Payroll Cut-Off Dates: for 2016-17, indicates the time period covered by each paycheck.
- Substitute Handbook - approved at the June 2016 Board of Education meeting
- Aesop Substitute Web Guide
- Aesop Substitute Phone Guide
- Aesop Substitute Tutorial - computer
- Aesop Substitute Tutorial - phone
- ESI (Emergency Safety Interventions) Training PowerPoint
- Social Security Card Replacement Process - As of August of 2014, the Social Security Administration will no longer provide a print-out of a citizen's social security number to be used for employment purposes. If you have lost your social security card, you will need to request a free replacement card. Click the link to find the steps in the process.