Phone: (913) 724-2348
Fax: (913) 724-1384
- Donna Foy, Director of Special Education
- Robin Sharp, Special Education Coordinator - Basehor-Linwood
- Janet Knapp, Special Education Coordinator - Tonganoxie
- Mary Kamm, Administrative Assistant/MIS Clerk
- Jackie Thompson, Assistive Technology/Para-Educator Facilitator
18 - 21 Year Old Post-Secondary Transition Program
Count Your Kid In!
Parent Rights and Resources
- Parent Rights in Special Education (Procedural Safeguards)
- Kansas Special Education Process Handbook
- General Information: a basic description of the TBLSEC, service eligibility, and IEPs,
- Child Find and Referrals: early childhood screenings, Count Your Kid In schedule, school-age referrals, private/parochial school consultation
- Continuum of Services: types of programs provided, and their similarities and differences.
- Early Childhood: value of early intervention, Peer Model Program, tiny-k program for infants and toddlers
- Peer Model Application
- Gifted Services: eligibility for students with high intellectual potential
- Extended School Year: eligibility for extended services into summer or lengthy breaks from school, Q and A.
Statement of Non-Discrimination
The Tonganoxie/Basehor-Linwood Special Education Cooperative does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in employment or the provision of programs or services.